Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: Please Post Your Addy Hairstyles Here!!!

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner felicityprincess04's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 30th, 2004
    Posts
    683
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Hi everyone!
    I need some ideas on new hairstyles for my Addy but I'm too afraid to try anything on her because of her hair type - I don't want it to get frizzy from me trying and trying over again with new ones. If any of you have found some creative, cute and fun hairstyles that you have done with Addy, can you post them here pleaseee? I would LOVE to see them, and then try them on my Addy.
    TIA Everyone!
    Elle [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Nethilia's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2006
    Posts
    266
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    This is Addy with four cornrows doubled off; I got the idea from someone else.

    IMG 1236

    IMG 1235

    Here's it without the bows:

    IMG 1172

    And here is two french braids that are tucked up and tied. (Same outfit.)

    jumpbraids

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner felicityprincess04's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 30th, 2004
    Posts
    683
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Nethilia,
    Those are REALLY pretty! Do you have a picture of what the front looks like, of the very last picture? Is it kind of like Kirsten's hairstyle?
    I also see she has the Jump Rope dress on! [img]wink.gif[/img] Beautiful!
    Elle [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member colettedenali's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 20th, 2004
    Posts
    426
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Neth, those hairdos are great!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Marytam2's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2006
    Posts
    14
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Check out Prasnird's albums. She has some beautiful hairstyles for her textured hair dolls like Addy. Also, Nethilia' yellow dress for Addy is absolutely gorgeous! I love it on her everytime I see those pics.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Nethilia's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2006
    Posts
    266
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by *AddyGirl_Elle*:
    Nethilia,
    Those are REALLY pretty! Do you have a picture of what the front looks like, of the very last picture? Is it kind of like Kirsten's hairstyle?
    I also see she has the Jump Rope dress on! [img]wink.gif[/img] Beautiful!
    Elle [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Here it is from the front; it's at a slight angle, but you can see it.

    IMG 1173

    I can't keep her out of the Jump rope Dress! It's so beautiful on her! When I get to go to an AGP, I plan to take her in that to mark her as MINE. I know that no one else will be in it, because other than mine there's only two out there!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Nethilia's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2006
    Posts
    266
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh, eep! You wanted the other picture from the front! Ah, here it is.

    addysig

  8. #8
    thepidget
    Guest thepidget's Avatar

    Post

    Neth, your Addy is beautiful. [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Is anyone here particularly skilled at doing Civil War-era hairdos for Addy? I'm just terrible at doing doll hair, but I'm curious to see what people have done!

  9. #9
    Inactive Member anniebeez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 21st, 2006
    Posts
    280
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Here is my lovely Addy with her hair in 4 cornrows like Neth's.
    ~Annie

  10. #10
    Inactive Member jrtmom3274's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 13th, 2004
    Posts
    800
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My site is down so I can't post direct links to put the pictures in the post. Here are some album links:

    Addy w/ a zillion braids and beads

    Addy w/ 3 looped braids

    Addy w/ two long braids

    Addy w/ side twist/braids and 3 loops in back

    the above style w/bows

    hair down w/a headband

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ July 11, 2006 09:08 AM: Message edited by: jrtmom3274 ]</font>

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •